TIPS ON HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR GLOVES
The above gloves in the glove range only gives you a general idea of what type of gloves we are able to make. Please don’t be limited to them. Actually PVC dotted gloves and string knit glove are two categories we offer. As long as your gloves fall into these two categories, we are able to produce them. As a work gloves vendor, you’d better know how gloves can be customized to better meet customers need. Go on reading the following section and they are explained for both types of gloves respectively.
String knit gloves
Besides the yarn type that is the basic part of one glove, you can change the following aspects for string knit glove:
- The length of five fingers We adjust the data on glove knitting machine to respectively make each finger longer or shorter, but don’t make them too long that will affect dexterity.
- The length of palm The palm includes two parts, upper palm and lower palm. Their length can be adjusted respectively. You should find a optimum palm length. A palm that is too short would be tight and make your hands not comfortable. A palm that is too long will lose dexterity.
- The length of wrist We typically make same wrist length for each size. When you customize your own wrist length, you should also keep the overall glove length in mind. Sometimes when you are going to have a longer wrist length, you would find the overall glove length becomes too long.
- The wrist width We change how tight the rubber thread inside wrist is to have a wider or narrow wrist. A wrist that is too narrow will make your wrist uncomfortable; A wrist that is too wide will make the glove easily slip from your hands.
- The rubber thread row density The most typical density is one row of rubber thread for two rows of yarn thread (1 in 2). Please keep in mind the rubber thread is the most expensive item on a typical string knit glove, sometimes factories make it 1 in 3 to reduce the cost. All of our gloves have 1 in 2.
- The thread density The yarn density can be adjusted by changing knitting machine. A density that is too low or too high is no good. The density that is too high is not cost effective and make the glove too tight. The density that is too low will make it too loose, have a bad look and not provide necessary protection.
- The hem material Manufacturers use multiple type of yarns to make hem. The best one is elastic polyester that is with higher cost but makes a good-looking hem. There are also other two types yarns that are mainly for some very cheap gloves.
- The hem color A plenty of colors are available for choice. The hem color is normally used to differentiate size.
PVC dotted gloves
Besides those customizable aspects string knit glove has, PVC dotted glove has also the following aspects you can customize:
- The PVC dots pattern Besides typical dots pattern, you can use other patterns like brick block. Some customers are also interested in putting their logo on palm.
- The dots size A optimum dots size is preferred. It’s not only about the looking, but also related to tightness.
- The dots density A optimum dots density should be found. If dots density is too high, the glove becomes tight and make you not comfortable; If the dots density is too low, too much thread would be exposed to abrasion that leads to low durability.
- The dots color The dots color can be made as per customer requirement. The most common dots colors have blue, black, yellow and red.
- The fingertips We equip our dotting machine with the instrument that covers fingertips with PVC. The PVC reinforced fingertips increase durability, especially for some loose knit gloves. You decide weather reinforce it or not.
- One side dots or two side dots The glove can be dotted either on one side or two side. But you need to get a balance of tightness because when two sides are dotted, the glove becomes very tight.