1Can you send samples to us and what's the sample cost?
Yes, of course. But at the beginning, you have to take the courier cost till you place your first order. The samples are completely free as long as it is not too many.
2How can I get your quotation of work gloves?
In order to have an accurate quotation from us, you might have to provide the following things:
- A photo of the inquired glove, not a picture you got from web Only as we see your real glove photo taken by yourself, we then can get an idea of what the exact glove is and what your quality look like. Only glove description sometimes doesn't work for quotation.
- The weight of inquired glove This is something you have to give that is used for calculating thread and PVC cost.
- The thread type Sometimes it is not easy to tell from photo what the thread type is, you might need to provide it for us.
- Your potential quantity We have to divide order shipping cost and other types of cost to each pair of glove. The cost that goes to each pair of glove is different for both small quantity and big quantity, especially for chip gloves. Knowing your quantity also helps us to see if your quantity is enough to get production going.
- Your shipping term For quotation, FOB price is preferred We don't like CIF and C&F quotation. It is more sophisticated than FOB because the shipping cost is not stable, it changes weeks by weeks. And we have to inquire forwarding company constantly. The key point is that forwarders are not able to give a price for a longer term.
- Your packaging manner This is what you have to give for accurate quotation. Carton, master bag, poly bag, label, sticker, header card, user manual, printing, etc are stuff you might use for your package.
3What is your minimum order quantity for gloves?
Our typical MOQ is 12,000 pairs. If you failed to reach this quantity, you can talk to us and we would find a solution for you. But if your order is too small, the shipping cost and some other cost going to each pair will be significantly high.
4What is your payment term?
Our typical payment term is 30% deposit before order and balance against copy of Bill of Lading. We also accept LC at sight. But if you have a large volume, we can discuss with you a better way that fits you better.
5How is my goods shipped?
For FOB term, customers typically have their own forwarder that arranges vessel for them. If you do not have your own forwarder, we can find one from China. We normally ship goods from Qingdao Port which is a nearest port from us. If you ship the goods from other port like Shanghai Port, some extra cost will incur. Sometimes customers use air shipping to ship some small and urgent order.
6How do I know my goods are actually shipped?
When the goods are being loaded in our factory, we will take a few pictures for you. And after Bill of Lading is finished and sent to us, we will send you a copy first.
7What is your typical packaging manner for gloves?
One dozen or more is in one polybag, 20 dozen or more put into one carton or one compressed master bag.
8Can you arrange pickup at airport if I would like to visit your factory?
Yes, we can. Just tell us your arrival time of your flying. Find our contact information on our contact page.
9What is your delivery time?
No more than 1.5 month.
10What can be some advantage for work gloves?
Glove dexterity and comfort. Our concept is that glove should not be something that reduces your work efficiency, but something that helps you do your job better. So we spent a lot of time and did a lot of work to make glove as ambidextrous as possible without sacrificing comfort. If you checked out the gloves produced in China, you would find most of these gloves have dexterity and comfort problem. So if you really care about dexterity, we can be right choice for you.
Got any questions to ask? Please use this form to reach us and we will get back to you very soon!